ESF Project: E-Learning as a Modern Instrument for MBA Study - Training for Lecturers
SINCE 2006, PRAGUE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL HAS BEEN ORGANIZING THE PROJECT E-LEARNING - A MODERN INSTRUMENT FOR MBA STUDY - TRAINING FOR LECTURERS WHICH IS CO-FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND, CZECH NATIONAL BUDGET AND BUDGET OF THE CAPITAL CITY OF PRAGUE.
The project implements the following activities:
- Creation of a technical platform
- Training of 25 lecturers
- Creation of 25 e-learning modules
- Testing of created modules
- Pilot verification courses for 25 students
- Enhancing professional and pedagogic competence of 25 lecturer of the Prague International Business School and their training in the e-learning method of English language teaching.
- Extending the offer and increasing the capacity of further education at the Prague International Business School through the creation and pilot verification of an MBA e-learning course of English languages.